Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Mercy Angel


Hello Friends i would like to remind you "The Mercy" . Mother Teresa spent most of her life time in serving the poor and needy... Mother Teresa's words that inspired me a lot is, "“By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus”

By the 1970s she had become internationally famed as a humanitarian and advocate for the poor and helpless, due in part to a documentary, and book, Something Beautiful for God by Malcolm Muggeridge. She won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 and India's highest civilian honor, the Bharat Ratna, in 1980 for her humanitarian work. Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity continued to expand, and at the time of her death it was operating 610 missions in 123 countries, including hospices and homes for people with HIV, leprosy and tuberculosis, soup kitchens, children's and family counseling programs, orphanages, and schools.

This post is dedicated to MOTHER TERESA who's soul might be watching this post... MOTHER! You may not be in this world now but i wanted to remind you that you will live in our heart forever.. A BIG SALUTE TO ALL YOUR SERVICES... BLESS US ALL.

No comments: